- Feature: Is the private rented sector white paper a turning point for tenants’ rights?
- Landmark £400m BTR deal delivers more than 1,000 new homes
- Harrison Street and CA Ventures to Bring 548-Bed Purpose-Built Student Accommodation to Leeds
- Feature: The UK’s New Overseas Entities Register – Will the Sledgehammer Crack the Nut?
- Land acquired for 950 new homes in Sutton Coldfield
According to Shawbrook Bank’s latest report, Confronting the EPC Challenge, close to a quarter of landlords surveyed say that their properties have... Read more
Landbay has launched a new product range for loans up to £1.5m. This large loan product range consists of five-year fixed rates for standard... Read more
August 2021 will see the launch of a new Fine & Country licence serving West London, Fine & Country Uxbridge, run by Director... Read more