References to "we", "us" and "our" are references to Property Wire
The terms "you", "your" and "investor" refer to any individual, company or business (whether registered with us as an investor or not) to whom we provide our Services by any means including, but not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact, postal correspondence, electronic mail or via our website http://www.propertywire.com/ hereon referred to as The Site.
These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") shall govern the relationship between us and you and shall prevail despite the existence of any printed or other conditions even if such conditions purport to take precedence. Please read them carefully.
Your attention is in particular drawn to the clause on Liability below.
We provide an advice and procurement service for property and property related goods and services in the UK and abroad, referred to hereon as the "Service" or "Services".
The details provided by you at registration are important and must be complete and correct. You must immediately inform us of any changes to your information by sending us an email.
The password and username you receive when you register with us must not be disclosed to anyone. You are responsible for all actions and activities that take place under your username and password. If you think that someone may know your username and password or has used them without your permission, you must contact us immediately.
Your Personal Information
We will respect your personal information and comply with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and rules currently in force.
We provide details about investment opportunities, in the form of, but not limited to market research, statistics, forecasts, reports, herein referred to as "Information". We provide Information obtained from a number of third party sources. Whilst we endeavour to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete Information we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness or otherwise of the Information and assume no responsibility or liability for any omissions or errors contained in the Information.
You agree and acknowledge that to the extent permitted by law, and in view of the numerous sources from which we obtain the Information, the impracticality of verifying the sources, and the nature of electronic distribution, that:
We are providing Information "as is", on a "with all faults" basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to:
1. The Site and content contained on the Site;
2. The truth, accuracy, or completeness of any Information distributed to you by us, by any means
3. The condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the Site;
4. Your ability to use the Site or that it will be available in its current or any other format;
- We have no control over the Information that can be accessed through, downloaded from or uploaded to the Site.
- We are not responsible or liable to you for any loss of content, or material that you upload or download or transmit through the Site.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension of or discontinuance of our Services
- All content on our website is copyrighted by their individual writers / editors / authors, and Property Wire assumes no liability or responsibility for the same.
- Use of such copyrighted material on external or third party websites is strictly prohibited, unless done so through the RSS feeds provided.
- We exclude all liability of any kind including for invasion of privacy, defamation, negligence or intellectual property right infringement, for the transmission or reception of information or material of whatever nature by, about or to you.
The following provisions set out our entire financial liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
- any breach of these Terms; or
- any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with these Terms; or
- your access to or use of or inability to use our Services via the Site or otherwise; or
- any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure; or
- any action or decision taken as a result of using our Services
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to the above two paragraphs:
- we shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of the Services.
- Where you the Investor are a consumer rather than a business no provision of this Liability clause or these Terms shall affect your rights as a consumer.
Suspension or Cancellation of Service
We reserve the right to cancel your access to our Services any time. We may suspend, restrict, reduce or cancel your access immediately if you breach or appear likely to breach any of these terms.
You may cancel your registration at any time by writing to us, or emailing us. Upon cancellation you will become liable to pay any outstanding fees, monies or costs owed to us immediately.
Amendments to these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. We will give you 7 days notice by posting notice on The Site and sending you an email. If you do not want to accept any new terms you must inform us immediately of your intention by emailing us, Otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted such new terms.
If any provision of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
No waiver by us of any breach of the Terms by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between us. All other Terms and Conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any notice to be given under these Terms by either party to the other must be given in writing in English, and shall be deemed to be served:
- in the case of us communicating with you, twelve hours after we send an e-mail to the e-mail address specified by you during registration or any changed e-mail address subsequently notified to us; and
- in the case of you communicating with us, twelve hours after an email is sent to us.
Third Party Rights
A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms but this does not affect any remedy or right of any third party, which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising in connection with them shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.