PropertyWire.com is an online channel focused on news from both the residential and commercial real estate sectors. It is aimed at key business decision makers from industries such as estate agencies, property development and construction, surveying, architecture to a broad range of readers who just have a general interest in bricks and mortar.
The website provides rich news content from around the globe. Updated on a daily basis, Property Wire is already staking its claim as a major player in the disseminating of real estate related information to its visitors.
Property Wire employs a team of writers and journalists who specialise in the real estate market. Our team provide up-to-date researched news from around the world with a focus on the property markets and investment analysis.
To contact our head office, please click here.
How we work
We are a news service for investors, and advertisers/sponsors pay to showcase their opportunities to our audience.
We don’t share any of your details with sponsors. We only share general information that may help their targeting of ads. For example we could let them know that 60% of our readers are based in the South East of the UK.
As a reader of Property Wire, if you respond to one of our sponsors’ offers, be careful what information you fill out on the form. By requesting a guide or investor pack from them they will generally ask that you consent to receiving other offers. If you don’t tick this consent box they are only allowed to send you the pack/guide in question.
How can I view advertisers’ offers?
When you register to receive Property Wire you will be given the option to receive newsletters and/or promotions and offers from carefully selected third parties – the beforementioned advertisers/sponsors. If you do not consent to receive these emails then you will not receive them at any time. However, you may still see advertisers’ offers promoted as adverts on newsletters and on the website.
How do you manage my data?
When you register to Property Wire we store your data safely and securely using our own data management system. Your information will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly consent to us doing so. You can update your email preferences or change your personal details at any point by logging into your Property Wire account. If you would like to know what data we currently hold on you, or if you would like us to permanently delete you from our system, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- Property Wire is committed to the highest editorial standards in the provision of all its website content and related services. It is committed to providing reliable, timely and objective information on all aspects of property investment and real estate market information.
- In all instances, we strive to ensure that content is founded on the best knowledge currently available.
- Content will be accurate, balanced and transparent. Information given will be judged against the best available evidence and sources named wherever possible. Where content contains conjecture or opinion, this will be clearly indicated.
- Property Wire offers an unreserved right of reply to all sources referred to in the news and feature articles. In the event that errors or factual inaccuracies are found, we will make it a priority to correct those mistakes.
- Property Wire is committed to editorial quality. News stories and feature articles are picked by an editorial team to ensure they are particularly relevant to readers. Our selection of news stories and feature articles will not be influenced by the demands of advertisers.
- Property Wire welcomes input with a view to editorial content, and invites readers and industry professionals to submit their own stories. Only those stories that are not offensive, discriminatory, and defamatory will be considered and reviewed. The final control of site content will rest with the editorial team.
- Property Wire may contact the submitter or the source of the news story before publishing on the website, and reserves the right to edit submissions for the purpose of accuracy, clarity, length, design and timelines.
- We strive for the highest quality of reporting, writing, photography and design. Any factual mistakes will be corrected immediately.
- Only contact that is suitable for a general audience will be published on the website, and will not contain material that might be deemed offensive, derogatory, defamatory or lewd.
- Property Wire will review this policy from time to time and reserves the right to make any changes as and when appropriate.
Operating out of the UK, the website offers various opportunities to advertise alongside editorial and information dedicated to particular region and markets including, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia and the USA.
By investing heavily in technology, marketing and personnel, PropertyWire.com aims to be the largest and most visited news real estate portal in the world. Over the next 3 years, it aims to be a major contender alongside the already established news related portals.
For more information on advertising, please click here.