Latest Property News
Can proposed changes to public consultation reduce the number of planning applications which go to appeal?
- 5 year fixed expat buy to let mortgages fall below 5%
- Purchasing property from insolvent companies? Mind the gap!
- Ambitious new law that ‘transforms the rented sector in Wales’ comes into force
- Five government rebates you can claim to make your home more energy efficient
- 560 new homes coming to Manchester City Centre
According to Shawbrook Bank’s latest report, Confronting the EPC Challenge, close to a quarter of landlords surveyed say that their properties have... Read more
Landbay has launched a new product range for loans up to £1.5m. This large loan product range consists of five-year fixed rates for standard... Read more
August 2021 will see the launch of a new Fine & Country licence serving West London, Fine & Country Uxbridge, run by Director... Read more