- Knight Frank revises up UK house price forecasts for 2022
- The five most profitable UK cities for landlords with furnished properties
- Feature: How can property developers capitalise on the growth of short-term rentals?
- Feature: The changes landowners need to know about RPI vs CPI and CPIH
- Annual house price growth slows in June, but remains in double digits
According to Shawbrook Bank’s latest report, Confronting the EPC Challenge, close to a quarter of landlords surveyed say that their properties have... Read more
Landbay has launched a new product range for loans up to £1.5m. This large loan product range consists of five-year fixed rates for standard... Read more
August 2021 will see the launch of a new Fine & Country licence serving West London, Fine & Country Uxbridge, run by Director... Read more