Free Property Management Masterclass for Prospective and Existing Landlords to Run on 26 May
Edinburgh residential property investment and lettings specialist Cullen Property is inviting prospective and existing landlords to attend a free webinar on successful property letting in Edinburgh post lockdown.
Cullen Property Managing Director Steve Coyle will host the thirty-minute lunchtime masterclass on Wednesday, 26 May 2021. It will update existing landlords on best practice as well as introducing prospective landlords to the various topics which need to be considered when letting out their property for the first time.
Steve Coyle, managing director of Cullen Property, said: “No doubt, the pandemic has changed how we let and manage properties in Edinburgh. However, demand for high quality residential properties in the Scottish capital remains high. This is especially the case for larger properties preferred by students. What has changed is how viewings are conducted and contracts are completed. Whilst we hope that some practices will go ‘back to normal’ in due course, others are here to stay because they benefit all involved.”
The webinar on 26 May 2021 will cover an array of relevant topics, including:
- What a new landlord needs to do before letting out their property
- How to ensure the property is set up to attract the best tenants and rents
- Understanding the Private Residential Tenancy and the key points of how it works
- What the process involves from initial marketing through to happy tenants living in the property
- Key challenges of letting during/post Covid-19 lockdown and how to overcome them
- The future of residential lettings in Edinburgh
To secure your place, sign up at https://bit.ly/CPLettingsMasterClass .