New homes scheme coming to Oxfordshire
Barratt and David Wilson Homes is offering a helping hand at new housing developments in Oxfordshire.
To help speed up the moving process and potentially enable customers to receive financial benefits, the developer’s Part Exchange Guarantee scheme is currently available on selected properties across the county.
As part of the scheme, Barratt and David Wilson Homes purchases a homebuyer’s existing property which not only guarantees a buyer, but can also enable them to move sooner.
If a homebuyer’s current property sells for more than the agreed offer provided by the developer, Barratt and David Wilson Homes will also provide the difference minus its costs.
There are five key benefits to the Part Exchange Guarantee scheme:
1. Price guarantee – Barratt and David Wilson Homes makes an offer based on two independent valuations, based on a presumed sale of eight to 10 weeks. The developer will then remarket a homebuyer’s existing property at its open market value and if it sells for more than the agreed offer, the profit will be returned.
2. No chain – With the housebuilder as a guaranteed buyer, the buying journey has less stress and a lot more certainty.
3. Save on estate agent fees – House-hunters could save money while avoiding the need to appoint estate agents or keep their home ready for viewings.
4. No renting or storage – Property buyers can stay in their current home until the new one is ready, saving them the cost and hassle of arranging stop-gap plans.
5. A quicker move – With the whole process simplified, homebuyers could be relaxing in their new Barratt or David Wilson home sooner than they imagined.
The scheme is available on selected properties at Barratt Homes’ Abbey Fields development in Abingdon, as well as David Wilson Homes’ Chiltern Grange in Benson, Dida Gardens in Didcot, River Meadow in Stanford in the Vale and Kings Gate and Abbey Fields in Abingdon.