TMA Club launches with West One Loans’ residential mortgages
TMA Club has today announced that it will be joining West One Loans’ residential mortgage intermediary panel. TMA Club’s directly authorised brokers can now access West One’sfull residential mortgage range, targeted at borrowers with more complex circumstances who are unable to qualify for a high street mortgage. This includes self-employed, contractors and older applicants, with a maximum age at end of term of 85.
As one of the UK’s leading specialist mortgage lenders, West One offers a personalised approach to underwriting, which examines each case on its merits with a willingness tounderstand the individual’s specific financial circumstances.
Example highlights of the partnership for TMA brokers include:
- Purchase, remortgage and unencumbered products available
- Standard maximum LTI up to 5.0 times income across all plans
- LTV’s up to 85% including first time buyers
- Flexible loan sizes from £25,000 to £1,000,000 over a 5-40 year payment term
- Capital raise for almost any legal purpose including debt consolidation up to 85% LTV
- Fast track remortgage service provided by on-site solicitors available for loan sizes up to £750,000